Kemper Technology Consulting in Champaign, Illinois is seeking qualified applicants for a network administrator/ IT support technician position. The appropriate candidate will display technical competency as well as the social skills necessary for understanding and resolving client problems in today's complex cyber landscape. This person must be a highly-motivated individual who takes direction well and enjoys working as part of a team.
Job Duties Include
- Assist clientele in the administration of their Windows-Based Platforms
- Troubleshoot various problems with existing PCs and Infrastructure
- Understand the business impact of a reported customer problem
- Be able to shift priorities as required
- Respond to client calls, emails, and requests for technical help
- Ability to work well independently as well as with a team
- Strong knowledge and working experience supporting Microsoft, Mac, and Linux Operating Systems
- PC and Server Repair
- Demonstrated understanding of cybersecurity issues and the threat landscape
- Ability to communicate well and in terms that the customer can understand
- Detail oriented
This is a full-time position, and compensation will be based on experience and certifications.
We maintain high professional standards as we strive to create challenging and rewarding careers for our partners and staff. Join Kemper Technology Consulting, and we can provide you with the resources to build a career.
Apply on Indeed
The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. The successful candidate must be authorized to work on a full-time basis for any employer in the United States. Kemper CPA Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic under applicable law.