Network Technology Consultant
Kemper Technology Consulting, a division of Kemper CPA Group LLP, is looking for a highly-skilled and motivated network technology consultant. Duties for this position include working individually and as part of a team to provide client support services, as well as utilizing ticketing system and remote management and monitoring software. Additionally, the appropriate candidate will possess excellent customer service skills and the ability to communicate at a level that clients can understand. Competitive compensation package and benefits are included with the position, with opportunities for quarterly and yearly bonuses. If you are independent and eager to work for a growing IT firm with advancement/management opportunities, please submit your resume.
- Experience with Microsoft server and workstation operating systems a must; Microsoft, Cisco, and CompTIA Certifications are a plus.
- Experience with Microsoft Active Directory design, implementation, and support
- Experience with Microsoft Azure Active Directory, Office 365 products, and implementation
- Microsoft Hyper-V server implementation and support
- Microsoft Exchange installation and support experience
- Server hardware support experience (Dell, HP)
- Network hardware experience (Palo Alto, Cisco, Sophos, Unifi)
- 2-year associates degree – Minimum requirement
- 4-year bachelor’s degree – Preferred
- 2 years’ experience – Minimum requirement
The candidate must live in or be willing to relocate to the Evansville Metropolitan Area. Relocation assistance is not available for this position.
This is a full-time position, and compensation will be based on experience and certifications.
How to Apply
Qualified candidates should send a resume and professional references via email to:
Attn: Technology Consultant Resume
Kemper Technology Consulting
7200 Eagle Crest Boulevard
Evansville, Indiana 47715
The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. The successful candidate must be authorized to work on a full-time basis for any employer in the United States. Kemper CPA Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic under applicable law.