Payroll Account Representative
Kemper 1st Choice Payroll, a national service bureau located in Evansville, is seeking a qualified candidate for an Account Representative position. The Payroll Account Rep is responsible for processing payroll and completing all related payroll functions for an assigned group of clients. This position requires an individual who possesses a minimum of a basic understanding of payroll and tax withholdings for multiple states.
Job Duties Include
- Process payrolls in an efficient manner within a technology-rich environment with minimal direction
- Set up new employees, revising existing employee information, entering time in the software accurately, adding or revising earning codes, deduction, third party payments, and direct deposits
- Understand withholdings for federal and state filings including unemployment
- Research issues and respond to client and staff questions in a simple, understandable fashion
- Manage multiple client requests in an efficient and timely manner
- Possess an associate degree in Accounting and a minimum of 2 – 3 years of payroll experience
- Possess technology skills which contribute to the completion of payroll assignments
- Ability to effectively communicate verbally and in writing to clients & staff in a respectful and professional manner
- Take the initiative to complete the work assigned to you as well as asking to assist peers during peak volume
- Work under time constraints
- Display analytical skills with an orientation to focus on details and accuracy
How to Apply
To apply, please send a resume (including professional references) in PDF format via email attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org, with “Payroll Account Representative” in the subject line.
The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. The successful candidate must be authorized to work on a full-time basis for any employer in the United States. Kemper 1st Choice Payroll is a division of Kemper CPA Group LLP, and services businesses in Illinois, Indiana, California and Kentucky.
Kemper 1st Choice Payroll is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, ancestry, marital or veteran status.
The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. The successful candidate must be authorized to work on a full-time basis for any employer in the United States. Kemper CPA Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic under applicable law.