Payroll Sales & Implementation Specialist
Kemper 1st Choice Payroll, a national service bureau located in Evansville, Indiana is seeking a qualified candidate for a Sales & Implementation Specialist position.
- Develop sales of new services within Kemper 1st Choice Payroll through the execution of an annual sales plan created in collaboration with leadership.
- Work with new clients through the implementation and training phases to insure a smooth and timely transition.
- Be the ambassador of Kemper 1st Choice Payroll in the community and events in an effort to build referral resources while adhering to company values and policy.
- Be an active member of the Kemper 1st Choice Payroll team and provide a minimum of monthly updates on the status of prospects, sales and other analytics measured within the annual sales plan.
Essential Job Functions
- Seek opportunities to procure new business for services offered within- Kemper 1st Choice Payroll's product line in an effort to consistently increase annual sales and gross margin.
- Develop in collaboration with leadership a detailed annual sales plan outlining goals, resources required (people and material), budget and measurements of success.
- Execute the sales process including procuring contacts, creating proposals, performing demos, and assisting through the implementation and training process.
- Conduct comprehensive training for end users of all new clients as well as existing clients. Training should be conducted based on each clients' needs including but not limited to employee setup & revisions, submitting payroll online, reviewing standard reports and reports on demand, HR360 reference, ACA Monitor and any other module applicable to payroll.
- Be proactive in resolving customer concerns and provide solutions to avoid future issues during interactions with any existing clients or prospects.
- Participate in firmwide marketing efforts to create/improve marketing materials with a focus on expanding brand recognition and building business.
- Attend industry trade shows to accumulate new leads and make productive contact with potential clients.
- Utilize the firm's selected CRM software to record activities.
- Possess the skills necessary to work in a fast-paced environment with accuracy and timeliness.
- Establish and maintain customer relationships in order to grow future sales.
- Execute sales efforts in an ethical and professional manner, assuring a favorable impression of self and all divisions of Kemper.
- Maintain a professional/working image in self and work environment.
- Complete sales plan update on a minimum of a monthly time frame.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, related technical field, or equivalent experience
- Minimum five (5) years sales experience in the professional service industry or a similar sales experience
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- High level of self-motivation to succeed.
- Ability to work independently with intermittent need to collaborate with others.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Attention to detail and organization.
- Ability to think creatively yet demonstrate analytical abilities.
- Competent computer skills to perform essential functions listed above.
- Clean driving record.
How to Apply
To apply, please send a resume (including professional references) in PDF format via email attachment to Natalie Rascher at email@example.com, with “Sales & Implementation Specialist” in the subject line.
Kemper 1st Choice Payroll is a division of Kemper CPA Group LLP, and services businesses in Illinois, Indiana, California and Kentucky.
The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. The successful candidate must be authorized to work on a full-time basis for any employer in the United States. Kemper CPA Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, ancestry, marital or veteran status.