Seasonal Staff Accountant
Kemper CPA Group LLP is a full-service, top 100 public accounting firm, with more than 350 employees throughout its 28 offices in Indiana, Illinois, Kentucky, and California. The Avon, Indiana location is looking for an experienced seasonal tax preparer to be a part of a great team.
- Complete moderately complex tax returns independently and with minimal direction for individuals, partnerships, and corporations.
- Manage multiple client requests efficiently and in a timely manner.
- Seasonal January through May. Flexible hours possible. Compensation commensurate with experience.
- A minimum of 3 years of tax preparation experience. CPA designation a plus.
- Technology skills which contribute to the completion of assignments.
- The ability to effectively communicate verbally and in writing to clients and staff in a respectful and professional manner.
- Analytical skills with focus on details and accuracy.
- Complete assigned work under time constraints.
The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. The successful candidate must be authorized to work on a full-time basis for any employer in the United States. Kemper CPA Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic under applicable law.