Seasonal Tax Accountant
Kemper CPA Group LLP, a top 100 public accounting firm and a ‘Best Places to Work in Indiana’ award winner, is a regional CPA firm with 30 offices in Illinois, Indiana, Western Kentucky, and California. We are seeking a qualified candidate for a seasonal accountant for our Greenfield, Indiana office. The appropriate candidate will be responsible for a variety of general accounting and tax assignments with limited client contact.
- Complete moderately complex tax returns for individuals, partnerships, corporations, trusts, and estates independently and with minimal direction.
- Manage multiple client requests in an efficient and timely manner.
- Seasonal January 15 through approximately May 15. A minimum of 40 hours per week is expected, and additional hours may be available.
- This position has the opportunity for continuing on an annual basis.
- Possess a minimum of 2 years of tax preparation experience. CPA designation a plus.
- Possess technology skills which contribute to the completion of assignments.
- Display the ability to effectively communicate verbally and in writing to clients and staff in a respectful and professional manner.
- Exhibit the initiative to complete the work assigned.
- Work under time constraints.
- Display analytical skills with an orientation to focus on details and accuracy.
How To Apply
Qualified candidates should send cover letter, resume, and professional references via e-mail attachment to:
Willie McKinney, CPA
Kemper CPA Group LLP
332 East Main Street
Greenfield, IN 46140
The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. The successful candidate must be authorized to work on a full-time basis for any employer in the United States. Kemper CPA Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic under applicable law.