Kemper CPA Group LLP, a top 100 public accounting firm, is a regional CPA firm with 30 offices in Illinois, Western Kentucky, Indiana, and California. We are seeking a qualified candidate for a Senior Accountant position in our Paducah, Kentucky office.
The Senior Accountant is an advanced level in a non-management professional position. The appropriate candidate will be responsible for a variety of general accounting, tax and auditing assignments for the purpose of staff development as well as personal career enrichment with client contact.
- Complete moderately complex tax returns for individuals, partnerships, corporations, trusts, and estates independently and with minimal direction.
- Coordinate, facilitate and assume “in-charge” responsibilities on audit engagements including planning, audit field work, audit report preparation, development of management letters, and review of staff work.
- Preparation of financial statements with disclosures and financial statement analysis.
- Research issues and respond to client, partner, and staff questions in a simple, understandable fashion.
- Manage multiple client requests in an efficient and timely manner.
- Possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting and a minimum of 3 -5 years of public accounting experience in both audit and tax. CPA designation required.
- Possess technology skills which contribute to the completion of assignments.
- Display the ability to effectively communicate verbally and in writing to clients & staff in a respectful and professional manner.
- Contribute to skill building among interns and newer staff.
- Take the initiative to complete the work assigned.
- Work under time constraints.
- Display analytical skills with an orientation to focus on details and accuracy.
How To Apply
Qualified candidates should send cover letter, resume, and professional references via e-mail attachment to:
David Hampton, Partner
Kemper CPA Group LLP
100 S. 4th Street, Suite 300
Paducah, KY 42001
Phone: (270) 443-4400
The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. The successful candidate must be authorized to work on a full-time basis for any employer in the United States. Kemper CPA Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic under applicable law.