Software Development and Application Support
Kemper Technology Consulting in Indianapolis, Indiana is seeking a qualified applicant for a computer software development and application software support position. This person must be a highly-motivated individual who takes direction well and enjoys working as part of a team.
Job Duties Include
- Microsoft VB6
- Microsoft VBA (Excel and Access)
- Microsoft VB.NET (console applications, webform applications, web services)
- Microsoft SQL (create databases and tables, writing and calling SQL Stored Procedures, write indexes, SSIS, maintenance plans)
- VB script
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Microsoft .NET language and SQL Database
- Microsoft Office products including: Word, Excel, Access
- Knowledge of hardware, software, and networking
- Excellent troubleshooting abilities, including the ability to effectively troubleshoot unknown software systems
- Self-directed problem solver, able to research and find solutions to clients problems
- Industry certifications would be a plus
Please provide salary requirements.
How to Apply
Qualified candidates should send resume and professional references via e-mail attachment to:
Kemper CPA Group LLP
The Stutz Business Center
1060 N. Capitol Avenue
Indianapolis, IN 46204
The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. The successful candidate must be authorized to work on a full-time basis for any employer in the United States. Kemper CPA Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic under applicable law.