The Avon office of Kemper CPA Group LLP is seeking an experienced staff accountant. Kemper is a full-service, top 100 public accounting firm with more than 400 employees throughout its 30 offices in Indiana, Illinois, Kentucky, and California.
- Complete moderately complex tax returns independently and with minimal direction for individuals, partnerships, and corporations.
- Manage multiple client requests efficiently and in a timely manner.
- Prepare payroll tax, sales, property and other local returns with varying degrees of complexity.
- Provide support and possible training for clients using QuickBooks.
- A minimum of 2-3 years of tax preparation experience. CPA designation and QuickBooks knowledge and experience a plus.
- Technology skills which contribute to the completion of assignments.
- The ability to effectively communicate verbally and in writing to clients and staff in a respectful and professional manner.
- Analytical skills with focus on details and accuracy.
- Complete assigned work under time constraints.
How to Apply
Qualified candidates should send cover letter, resume, and professional references via e-mail attachment to
Sue Bogan at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. The successful candidate must be authorized to work on a full-time basis for any employer in the United States. Kemper CPA Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic under applicable law.