Staff Accountant, Audit
The Avon office of Kemper CPA Group LLP is seeking an experienced staff accountant for our audit team. Kemper is a full-service, top 100 public accounting firm with more than 400 employees throughout its 30 offices in Indiana, Illinois, Kentucky, and California.
- Collect, analyze and complete field work, audit documents, and work papers
- Inspect and examine client documentation; prepare reports on findings
- Prepare basic financial statements and supporting schedules
- Prepare tax returns as needed
- Manage multiple client requests efficiently and in a timely manner
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting with two or more years’ experience in a CPA firm audit group
- CPA or eligible and in the process of obtaining certification
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, attention to detail and accuracy, and strong organizational skills
- Client service and relationship development skills
- Highly proficient in MS Office, especially Word and Excel
- Must be comfortable working in a team environment with changing priorities and deadlines
- Complete assigned work under time constraints
How to Apply
Qualified candidates should send cover letter, resume, and professional references via e-mail attachment to
Sue Bogan at email@example.com.
The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. The successful candidate must be authorized to work on a full-time basis for any employer in the United States. Kemper CPA Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic under applicable law.