Kemper Technology Consulting in Evansville, Indiana is seeking a qualified applicant for a technology consulting and support position. This person must be a highly-motivated individual who takes direction well and enjoys working as part of a team. The applicant should have a minimum of two years of help desk and Microsoft Windows Server platform experience.
Job Duties Include
- Assist clientele in the administration of their Windows-Based Platforms
- Image and deploy workstations
- Setup and configure new workstations
- Troubleshoot various problems with existing PCs and Infrastructure
- Provide End-User support using a ticketing system
- Respond to client calls, emails, and requests for technical help
- End-User training
- Ability to work well independently as well as with a team
- Associates Degree in Technology-Related Field (Bachelor’s Degree Preferred)
- Microsoft Server Administration Experience Required
- Strong knowledge and working experience supporting Microsoft Operating Systems
- Active Directory and Azure Administration Experience
- Microsoft 365 Administration and Deployment Experience
- PC and Server Repair
- Ability to Install, configure, maintain, and support physical networking infrastructure including switches, routers, wireless access points, wireless bridges, and firewalls.
- Manage Disaster Recovery solutions
- Ability to communicate well
- Detail oriented
- Microsoft and CompTIA Certifications are a plus
This is a full-time position, and compensation will be based on experience and certifications.
The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. The successful candidate must be authorized to work on a full-time basis for any employer in the United States. Kemper CPA Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic under applicable law.