Positions Open In California
Tracy, California Job- Posted February 1st, 2018
Kemper CPA Group LLP, a top 100 public accounting firm and a ‘Best Places to Work in Indiana’ award winner, is a regional CPA firm with 27 offices in Illinois, Indiana, Western Kentucky, and California. We are seeking a qualified candidate for a seasonal accountant for our Tracy, California office. The appropriate candidate will be responsible for a variety of general accounting and tax assignments with limited client contact.
- Complete moderately complex tax returns for individuals, partnerships, corporations, trusts, and estates independently and with minimal direction.
- Manage multiple client requests in an efficient and timely manner.
- Seasonal January 1 through April 15. A minimum of 20 hours per week is expected, and additional hours may be available.
- Possess a minimum of 2 years of tax preparation experience. CPA designation a plus.
- Possess technology skills which contribute to the completion of assignments.
- Display the ability to effectively communicate verbally and in writing to clients and staff in a respectful and professional manner.
- Taking the initiative to complete the work assigned.
- Work under time constraints.
- Display analytical skills with an orientation to focus on details and accuracy.
How To Apply
Qualified candidates should send cover letter, resume, and professional references via e-mail attachment to:
William Reeves, CPA
929 North Central Avenue, Suite A
Tracy, California 95376
Phone: (209) 835-0246
The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. The successful candidate must be authorized to work on a full-time basis for any employer in the United States. Kemper CPA Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, ancestry, marital or veteran status.