Positions Open In Indiana
Evansville, Indiana Job- Posted December 27th, 2017
The Kemper Web Team is expanding! Do you speak our web language? Looking for a place to let your creativity grow? Are you a composer of awesome code? This position could be the perfect fit for you. We are looking for a full time web developer to work with our team. No Groundhog day here, your role will include a variety of projects where no one day will be the same. We are looking for a new member that enjoys developing and executing the vision of clients website needs. You would be working with some great individuals and excellent clients!
Responsibilities and Duties
You will be working with our team and clients to develop awesome web sites and web based programming projects.
- Create custom WordPress themes from scratch and modify existing themes
- Test front-end code on a variety of different browsers, screen resolutions, and devices
- Troubleshoot and fix bugs
- Work closely with designers to accurately execute their creative vision
- Work closely with back-end developers to integrate front-end code into a CMS
- Write and maintain documentation for both internal and client use
The skills needed to be successful will include:
- Exceptional oral and written communications skills and ability to present to clients are a must.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, multi-project environment with tight deadlines.
Education - Bachelors in Science Degree
Knowledge of Web Languages to include:
- Media Queries for Responsive Design
Experience with Platforms to include:
- js (npm)
- Object-Oriented Web Development
- Functional Unit Testing & Acceptance Testing
- Working with REST APIs
- Git Source Control
Server Infrastructure/Hosting Experience
- Linux Servers
- WHM (Web Host Manager)
- VPS (Virtual Private Servers)
- Elastic Search
Experience with Adobe Products to include:
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
How To Apply
Qualified candidates should send resume and professional references via e-mail attachment to:
Kemper CPA Group LLP
7200 Eagle Crest Blvd.
Evansville, IN 47715
The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. The successful candidate must be authorized to work on a full-time basis for any employer in the United States. Kemper CPA Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, ancestry, marital or veteran status.