Robert L. Mendes
Robert L. Mendes, CPA, CVA graduated from California State University, Stanislaus in 1987 with a bachelor of science degree in business administration with a concentration in accountancy. He became a Certified Public Accountant in the State of California in 1991, and a Certified Valuation Analyst in 2003.
Mr. Mendes has twenty years of public accounting and auditing experience. Types of clients served include manufacturing, governmental, tax-exempt organizations, and professional services. Mr. Mendes’ specialized areas of practice include business valuation services and litigation support engagements. He has presented numerous tax seminars throughout the state of California
Mr. Mendes joined Kemper CPA Group in November 1991. He became a partner in the Firm in May 1995. Prior to joining Kemper CPA Group, Mr. Mendes was employed as a senior accountant for a large accounting firm in Modesto, California.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- California Society of Certified Public Accountants
- National Association of Certified Valuation Analysts
- San Joaquin Chapter of Certified Public Accountants
- Director for Tracy Federal Credit Union
- Director for Tracy Chamber of Commerce
- Director for San Joaquin Chapter of Certified Public Accountants