Mary Ellen Meador
Mary Ellen Meador, CPA, PHR, has broad experience in both public and private accounting. She has been the Director of Administration for Kemper CPA Group LLP since 1993 and became a partner in the firm in 2000. Prior to joining Kemper CPA Group, Mary Ellen served as the controller and secretary/treasurer for a construction company, gaining supervisory skills in addition to extensive experience with financial reporting.
At Kemper CPA Group LLP, Mary Ellen’s duties involve financial reporting and oversight in both human resources and administration. The firm has over 300 employees in Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky and California.
Mary Ellen received a bachelor of science in business from Eastern Illinois University (EIU) and currently serves as an Executive Committee member on the EIU School of Business Accountancy Board. She is a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) and a licensed Professional in Human Resources (PHR).
As a member of the Association for Accounting Administration, she has held office on the Board of Directors for the National Association.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Illinois Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Association for Accounting Administration
- Society for Human Resource Management
- Quail Creek Country Club Board
- Lincoln Trail College Foundation
- Eastern Illinois University Accountancy Board