Gregory A. Newman
Gregory A. Newman, CPA has accumulated extensive experience in a wide range of tax and accounting services for privately held and not-for-profit corporations, including filing multi-state corporate income tax returns for clients involved in the communications industry. Mr. Newman has gained experience with lien filings, lien waivers, state of completion and bonding capacity issues unique to the commercial construction industry.
Mr. Newman graduated Cum Laude from the University of Southern Indiana in 1988 with a bachelor of science degree in accounting. Greg joined the Evansville, Indiana office of Kemper CPA Group LLP in January of 1988; in addition, he serves on the Firm’s Quality Control and Construction Specialty Committees. Greg became a principal of the Firm in 1992, and was admitted to the partnership in 1999.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Indiana Certified Public Accountants Society
- Evansville North Civitan Club
- Posey County Republican Central Committee
- University of Southern Indiana Alumni Council
- St. Paul’s United Methodist Church