Martin J. Roth
Martin Roth, CPA, CITP, is the partner in charge of technology in our Evansville, IN office which offers Technology Solutions to their clientele. He has extensive education and experience with numerous accounting and networking systems. His clientele include small and medium-sized businesses in a variety of industries. His specialty is helping clients design their accounting systems and providing support for the hardware and software systems. He also has experience in providing technology audits and review of technology systems & controls for management.
Mr. Roth’s knowledge of the Intuit QuickBooks product line has led Kemper CPA Group to become one of the first Intuit Solution Providers in Indiana which includes Advanced QuickBooks Certifications in the Pro, Premier and Enterprise product lines.
Mr. Roth graduated from Southern Illinois University with a bachelor of science degree in accounting in 1991. He was admitted into the partnership in July 2000. In July 2010, he was selected to be on the Executive Committee of the firm. Before joining Kemper CPA Group, Martin worked for Budget Rental Car Company from 1991 – 1993. Martin is married to Lisa Roth (CPA retired) and has 2 children, Levi and Stephanie.
Professional Certifications & Associations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Certified Information Technology Professional
- Indiana CPA Society
- Illinois CPA Society
- QuickBooks Advanced Certified ProAdvisor Since 2007
- QuickBooks Pro Advisor Since 1999
- QuickBooks Enterprise Certified Since 2007
- Sage Accpac Certified Consultant
- Misys Manufacturing Business Partner
- Novell Certified Engineer
- Rotary Club Morning Member