Michael R. Manship
Mike was raised in Fortville, Indiana and is a 1993 graduate of Mt. Vernon High School. He graduated with an accounting degree from the University of Indianapolis (U of I) in April of 1997. He also obtained a Master in Business Administration from Anderson University in August of 2005. He became a Certified Public Accountant in the State of Indiana in 2010.
Mike began his accounting career as an intern with the Hancock Regional Hospital in Greenfield, Indiana. He also interned with Kemper CPA Group LLP in Greenfield, Indiana, and upon graduation from U of I, accepted a full-time position with Kemper. Nineteen tax seasons later, he is currently a non-equity partner who has extensive knowledge of individual, partnership and corporate taxation, with an emphasis on farm taxation. He plans to continue to grow the farming clientele within the firm. Mike is married to Libby and has three young boys; Eli 7, Luke 5, and TJ 18 months.
Professional and Community Affiliations
- Indiana CPA Society
- Treasurer, Hancock Community Education Alliance
- Mt. Vernon Education Foundation, Board Member
- Park Chapel Christian Church, Finance Team and Sunday School teacher
- Greenfield Chamber of Commerce, Past Board President
- Sertoma Club of Greenfield, Past Member
- Business Network International (BNI), Past President
- Baseball, Soccer and Basketball youth league coach