Kemper CPA Group LLP, a top 100 public accounting firm, is a multifaceted regional CPA firm with 26 offices in Indiana, Illinois, Kentucky, and California. We are currently seeking qualified candidates for a Tax Internship in our Evansville, IN office for the Spring of 2023 tax season.
Successful candidates can expect to work a minimum of 20 hours per week, and this position has the potential to become a full-time position. Flexible work schedules are offered Monday through Saturday. In addition to on-the-job training, successful candidates will receive training in a one-day or two-day tax course in January.
- Complete simple individual and business tax returns in an efficient and effective manner within the time constraints given.
- Execute routine journal entries and prepare adjusted trial balances to be used in tax preparation.
- Organize and prepare workpapers to support the tax file.
- Prepare state or local personal property tax returns as needed.
- Work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Candidate for bachelor’s degree in accounting
- Possess technology skills which contribute to the completion of assignments
- Display the ability to effectively communicate verbally and in writing to clients & staff in a respectful and professional manner
- Demonstrate ownership of work assigned and take the initiative to complete the work assigned
- Work under time constraints
- Display analytical skills with an orientation to focus on details and accuracy