Time & Attendance
Simplify the fundamental business priority of time keeping. Today’s Time Labor Management (TLM) systems use hosted technology to collect, manage, and process employees’ time and attendance information without sacrificing integration with payroll. Benefit from the many features available in today’s technologically savvy time keeping solutions.
- Build your company’s specific rounding rules for clocking in and out.
- Identify shifts as well as shift premiums for easy tracking.
- Track time by job.
- Create schedules and compare actual employee attendance activity to uncover variations.
- Track incidents like late arrival, unexcused absences, or early clock outs.
- Utilize Employee Self-Service (ESS) option so your employees can review current time available for PTO and request time off.
- Include onboarding tasks within the TLM system to create a seamless process for your new employees.
- Choose from physical clocks with proximity badges or biometric capabilities. Web-based timekeeping and mobile applications are also available.
- Select one timeclock or a combination of timekeeping options configured together to meet your business needs.
- Incorporate administrative access for corrections and approvals.
- Retrieve specialty reporting like the Payroll Based Journal (PBJ) Report for long-term care employers.
Questions? Need assistance? We can help!