(866) 900-4236Call Pay Online
Client Center
Remote Support

Open Positions

In accordance with best practices Kemper CPA Group will post all current open positions on our website. We do not solicit personal financial information from our candidates. If any questions arise please contact us through our website.


Regional Remote- Audit Senior/Manager
Posted on June 16, 2020

Kemper CPA Group LLP is seeking an organized, detail-orientated, and highly motivated Audit Senior/Manager to work remotely up to 60% of the time while traveling the remaining 40% to oversee onsite audits within the Southern Illinois and Central Indiana region. 

Read more

Senior Accountant
Marion, Illinois
Posted on May 29, 2020

The Marion, IL office of Kemper CPA Group LLP is seeking a Senior Accountant for our team. Kemper is a full-service, top 100 public accounting firm with more than 400 employees throughout its 30 offices in Indiana, Illinois, Kentucky, and California.

Read more

Accountant (Manager)
Harrisburg, Illinois
Posted on May 29, 2020

The Harrisburg, IL office of Kemper CPA Group LLP is seeking an Manager Accountant for our team. Kemper is a full-service, top 100 public accounting firm with more than 400 employees throughout its 30 offices in Indiana, Illinois, Kentucky, and California.

Read more

Seasonal Tax Accountant
Greenfield, Indiana
Posted on May 29, 2020

The Greenfield, Indiana office of Kemper CPA Group LLP is seeking a Seasonal Tax Accountant for our team.

Read more

Staff Accountant
Greenfield, Indiana
Posted on May 29, 2020

The Greenfield office of Kemper CPA Group LLP is seeking a Staff Accountant for our team.

Read more

Senior Accountant
Paducah, Kentucky
Posted on May 20, 2020

The Paducah, KY office of Kemper CPA Group LLP is seeking a Senior Accountant for our team. Kemper is a full-service, top 100 public accounting firm with more than 400 employees throughout its 30 offices in Indiana, Illinois, Kentucky, and California.

Read more

Staff Accountant
Paducah, Kentucky
Posted on May 20, 2020

The Paducah office of Kemper CPA Group LLP is seeking an experienced Staff Accountant. Kemper is a full-service, top 100 public accounting firm with more than 400 employees throughout its 30 offices in Indiana, Illinois, Kentucky, and California.

Read more

Senior Accountant
Terre Haute, Indiana
Posted on May 14, 2020

The Terre Haute, Indiana office of Kemper CPA Group LLP is seeking a Senior Accountant for our team.

Read more

Staff Accountant II
Terre Haute, Indiana
Posted on May 14, 2020

The Terre Haute, Indiana office of Kemper CPA Group LLP is seeking an experienced Staff Accountant II. Kemper is a full-service, top 100 public accounting firm with more than 400 employees throughout its 30 offices in Indiana, Illinois, Kentucky, and California.

Read more

Bookkeeper
Champaign, Illinois
Posted on May 8, 2020

The Champaign office of Kemper CPA Group LLP is seeking an experienced Bookkeeper. Kemper is a full-service, top 100 public accounting firm with more than 400 employees throughout its 30 offices in Indiana, Illinois, Kentucky, and California.

Read more

Staff Accountant II
Champaign, Illinois
Posted on May 8, 2020

The Champaign office of Kemper CPA Group LLP is seeking an experienced Staff Accountant II. Kemper is a full-service, top 100 public accounting firm with more than 400 employees throughout its 30 offices in Indiana, Illinois, Kentucky, and California.

Read more

Staff Accountant
Champaign, Illinois
Posted on May 8, 2020

The Champaign office of Kemper CPA Group LLP is seeking an experienced Staff Accountant. Kemper is a full-service, top 100 public accounting firm with more than 400 employees throughout its 30 offices in Indiana, Illinois, Kentucky, and California.

Read more

Staff Accountant II
Effingham, Illinois
Posted on April 14, 2020

The Effingham office of Kemper CPA Group LLP is seeking a Staff Accountant II for our team.

Read more

Senior Accountant
Effingham, Illinois
Posted on April 14, 2020

The Effingham, Illinois office of Kemper CPA Group LLP is seeking a Senior Accountant for our team.

Read more

Accounting Software Consultant
Indianapolis, Indiana
Posted on July 22, 2019

Kemper Technology Consulting in Indianapolis, Indiana is seeking a qualified applicant to install and support accounting (QuickBooks and Sage) and related software products sold and supported by Kemper Technology Consulting.

Read more