Here are some of the key tax-related deadlines affecting businesses and other employers during the fourth quarter of 2019. Keep in mind that this list isn’t all-inclusive, so there may be additional deadlines that apply to you. Contact us to ensure you’re meeting all applicable deadlines and to learn more about the filing requirements.
- If a Calendar-year C Corporation That Filed an Automatic Six-month Extension:
- File a 2018 Income Tax Return (Form 1120) and Pay Any Tax, Interest and Penalties Due.
- Make Contributions for 2018 to Certain Employer-sponsored Retirement Plans.
- Report income tax withholding and FICA taxes for third quarter 2019 (Form 941) and pay any tax due. (See exception below under “November 12.”)
- Report income tax withholding and FICA taxes for third quarter 2019 (Form 941), if you deposited on time (and in full) all of the associated taxes due.
- If a Calendar-year C Corporation, Pay the Fourth Installment of 2019 Estimated Income Taxes.