QuickBooks Desktop 2022 was released on October 12, 2021. Below is a brief overview of what is new with the 2022 release.
Here are some of the powerful new features available in QuickBooks Desktop Plus 2022
- Enhanced computing power (64-bit): Accomplish your accounting tasks up to 38% faster with a quicker, more reliable QuickBooks.
- Pay vendor bills online: Schedule and pay bills faster within QuickBooks. Use the funding source you want and in the digital or physical form your vendors want. You can see a demo of this feature here: Pay Vendor Bills Online Video Demo.
- Upload bills: Automate bill entries from the QuickBooks Desktop mobile app or an email address. Just import and review. You can see a demo of this feature here: Upload Bills Video Demo.
- Attach documents to transactions: Attach documents to transactions faster by directly uploading them via the QuickBooks Desktop mobile app. You can see a demo of this feature here: Attach Documents Video Demo.
- Choose from multiple email contacts: Send emails more quickly by choosing the right recipients from a customer or vendor contacts list.
Kemper has QuickBooks ProAdvisors in your area ready to help! Contact us today to learn more about the improvements to QuickBooks Desktop 2022