Introducing QuickBooks Desktop 2022
October 15, 2021
QuickBooks Desktop 2022 was released on October 12, 2021. Below is a brief overview of what is new with the 2022 release.
Here are some of the powerful new features available in QuickBooks Desktop Plus 2022
- Enhanced computing power (64-bit): Accomplish your accounting tasks up to 38% faster with a quicker, more reliable QuickBooks.
- Pay vendor bills online: Schedule and pay bills faster within QuickBooks. Use the funding source you want and in the digital or physical form your vendors want. You can see a demo of this feature here: Pay Vendor Bills Online Video Demo.
- Upload bills: Automate bill entries from the QuickBooks Desktop mobile app or an email address. Just import and review. You can see a demo of this feature here: Upload Bills Video Demo.
- Attach documents to transactions: Attach documents to transactions faster by directly uploading them via the QuickBooks Desktop mobile app. You can see a demo of this feature here: Attach Documents Video Demo.
- Choose from multiple email contacts: Send emails more quickly by choosing the right recipients from a customer or vendor contacts list.
Get More Articles Like This in Your Inbox
Sign up for our email newsletter and get the latest news sent straight to you.
Questions? Need assistance? We can help!