Brian S. Bradbury
Brian S. Bradbury, CPA graduated Cum Laude from Eastern Illinois University in 1998. He joined the Robinson, Illinois office of Kemper CPA Group LLP in January 1998. In 2004, Brian was admitted as a partner, and in 2007, Brian was named partner-in-charge of the Robinson, Illinois office of Kemper CPA Group LLP.
His public accounting experience includes providing auditing and accounting services to governmental and not-for-profit organizations, construction contractors, grain dealers, natural gas companies, financial institutions and other various small business enterprises. In addition, Brian has extensive knowledge concerning the taxation of corporations, partnerships, and sole-proprietorships.
- B.S. in Accounting–Cum Laude, Eastern Illinois University, 1998
- CPA Certification, Illinois, May 1998
- Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Recovery Excellence Through Nurture, Education, and Work (Renew)–Treasurer
- Crawford County Habitat for Humanity–Board Member