John D. Jones
John D. Jones, CPA has extensive experience in public accounting in the areas of management services, tax, accounting, and auditing of manufacturers, special industries, and agri-business. He has tax focus in various corporate taxation issues and extensive estate- and gift-tax experience.
Mr. Jones received a bachelor of science degree in accounting from Indiana University in 1980. He joined Kemper CPA Group LLP in March 1979 in Connersville, Indiana and was admitted to the partnership in October 1986. John was appointed administrative partner for the Firm’s Northern Indiana Region in May 1995.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Indiana CPA Society
- Federal Taxation Committee Member
- Fayette Memorial Hospital Association
- Fayette Memorial Foundation
- Regenstrief Boys and Girls Club
- Knights of Columbus #861