Joy graduated from the University of Southern Indiana in 2005 with a bachelor’s degree in accounting and finance, and earned her CPA certificate in 2006. In January 2005, Joy began her professional career with Campbell, Royster, Carver, McBride, & Co. LLP, and following a successful 2011 merger, she joined the staff of Kemper CPA Group LLP.
Joy has experience in the areas of accounting and auditing, as well as income taxation for individuals and businesses, including multi-state corporations. Additionally, she specializes in audits of non-profit organizations and governmental entities.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Kentucky Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Henderson Music Preservation Society (W.C. Handy Blues Festival), Treasurer
- Kyndle Education Foundation
- Henderson Habitat for Humanity