Judson Royster graduated from the University of Kentucky in 1972 with honors in accounting. He earned his CPA certificate in 1974 and opened his accounting practice in Henderson in 1976. Jud merged his firm with Ben Campbell’s practice in 1986, and their practice evolved over the next two decades into Campbell, Royster, Carver, McBride & Co. LLP. Following a subsequent merger in 2011, Jud became a partner in Kemper CPA Group LLP.
Jud has extensive experience with individual and business tax planning and preparation. Additionally, he specializes in auditing of non-profit and governmental entities.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Kentucky Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Green River Chapter, past president
- Finance committee of Holy Name of Jesus Catholic Church, chairman
- Henderson Chamber of Commerce, past treasurer