Kimberly D. Aaron
Kimberly D. Aaron, CPA, CVA, CFE graduated summa cum laude from Southern Illinois University at Carbondale in December 1994 with a Bachelor of Science degree in accounting. She sat for and passed the Certified Public Accountant exam in November 1994. Kim was recognized as the top graduating senior for the School of Accountancy.
Kim obtained her Certified Valuation Analyst certification in 1999 and her Certified Fraud Examiner certification in 2017. She was promoted to manager and became the manager-in-charge of the Jasper, Indiana office in January 2000. She later became a manager in the Paducah, Kentucky office in August 2004.
Kim has over twenty-five years of audit and tax experience. She prepares business valuations for small businesses for several reasons, which include: estate and gift tax returns, shareholder dispute, establishing a fair selling price, and marital dissolution.
- AICPA (American Institute of Certified Public Accountants)
- Illinois CPA Society
- NACVA (National Association of Certified Valuation Analysts)
- ACFE (Association of Certified Fraud Examiners)
- Past Treasurer of CASA of Jefferson County
- Member of the Rotary Club of Mt. Vernon
- Paul Harris Fellow
- Board Member, Jefferson County Chamber of Commerce