Kimberly D. Aaron
Kimberly D. Aaron, CPA, CVA graduated summa cum laude from Southern Illinois University at Carbondale in December 1994 with a bachelor of science degree in accounting. She sat for and passed the Certified Public Accountant exam in November 1994. Kim was recognized as the top graduating senior for the School of Accountancy.
Immediately upon graduation, Kim began her professional career with Kemper CPA Group LLP in Mt. Vernon, Illinois. In May 1999, she sat for and passed the Certified Valuation Analyst certification exam. Kim was promoted to manager and became the manager-in-charge of the Jasper, Indiana office in January 2000. She later became a manager in the Paducah, Kentucky office in August 2004.
Kim has over twelve years of audit and tax experience, and she specializes in audits of employee benefit plans. She also oversees third party administration work for numerous non-audit clients. Kim prepares business valuations for small businesses for several reasons, which include: estate and gift tax returns, shareholder dispute, establishing a fair selling price, and marital dissolution.
- AICPA (American Institute of Certified Public Accountants)
- Kentucky CPA Society
- NACVA (National Association of Certified Valuation Analysts)
- Past board member of The American Red Cross, McCracken County Chapter
- Past member of the Board of Directors of the Rotary Club of Jasper, Indiana
- Charter member of the Rotary Club of Jasper, Indiana
- Paul Harris Fellow
- Member of Paducah Rotary Club