Michael T. Rundle
Michael T. Rundle, CPA graduated from Murray State University in January 1969 with a bachelor of science degree in business administration, with an emphasis in accounting. Upon graduation he was commissioned into the United States Army as a result of his being the recipient of a ROTC scholarship. His five year tour of duty with the Army included serving a tour of duty in the Republic of Vietnam. He was awarded two bronze stars during his tour of duty there. He joined the accounting firm of Allen & Company in 1973 and obtained his CPA certificate in 1976. He was partner-in-charge of Allen & Company until an August 2000 merger with Kemper CPA Group LLP, one of the one hundred largest CPA firms in the nation with offices in Kentucky, Indiana, Illinois and California. He returned to the position of partner-in-charge in May 2008 and is currently serving in that position.
Mr. Rundle has 38 years of experience with the construction, government, non-profit, and small business industries in Southern Illinois and Kentucky. His practice has been primarily in the audit, tax and business consulting areas.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Illinois Certified Public Accountants
- Kentucky Certified Public Accountants Society
- Kentucky Certified Public Accountants Society Leadership Council
- Advisory Board of Saint Nicholas Family Clinic
- Past Board Member of the American Red Cross, Past President
- Past Board Member of the United Way, Past Treasurer
- Past Board Member of the Paducah Promotions Board, Past Treasurer
- Past Board Member of the Paducah Symphony Orchestra Board, Past Treasurer
- Deacon Board of Waldo Baptist Church
- Deacon of First Baptist Church of Paducah, Past Chairman