Michelle D. Smith
Michelle D. Smith, CPA spent 10 years at a regional accounting firm before joining Kemper CPA Group LLP in 2008. She became a partner in 2012. Her experience includes external audits of not-for-profits, governments, financial institutions, healthcare entities and employee benefit plans.
Ms. Smith has participated in several firm-wide activities such as serving on the Firm’s Recruiting and Retention and Quality Control Committees. She also participates in the internal inspection of the Firm’s audits, reviews and compilations.
Ms. Smith graduated from Ball State University in 1991 with a Bachelor of Science in Accounting.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Indiana CPA Society
- A Network of Evansville Women (ANEW) - Treasurer
- Guardianship Services of Southwestern Indiana, Inc. - Board Member
- Evansville Arc, Inc. - Board Member
- Indiana CPA Society - Leadership Cabinet
- Women’s Fund of Vanderburgh County - Grants Committee Member