Robert P. Baird
Robbie graduated from Western Kentucky University in May 2012 with a bachelor’s degree in accounting and finance and earned his CPA certificate in 2014. Robbie began his career with McElroy, Mitchell & Associates, LLP and joined the firm as a senior staff upon the successful acquisition in October of 2018.
Robbie has experience in the areas of tax and auditing. His audit experience includes not-forprofits and local governmental entities. His extensive tax experience includes tax planning and preparation of individual, corporate, partnership, fiduciary, and nonprofit tax returns. In addition, Robbie has knowledge in the construction industry and in the area of agri-business.
In May of 2021, Robbie was proposed as partner in the Morganfield office, where he continues to provide excellent client service and management of the office. Robbie is married to his wife, Sammie. Together they have 3 children.
- AICPA (American Institute of Certified Public Accountants)
- Kentucky Society of Certified Public Accountants
- St. Agnes Finance Committee
- John Paul II Finance Committee
- Cabinet member for United Way of Ohio Valley (Union County)
- Treasurer for Young Professionals of Union County
- Junior Achievement of West Kentucky