Sandra Graven graduated from Eastern Illinois University, Charleston, IL in May 2001, obtaining a Bachelor of Science degree in accounting. She passed the CPA exam in 2003 and became a Licensed Certified Public Accountant in the State of Illinois in August, 2003.
Sandra began employment with Kemper CPA Group LLP in December 2008 as a result of a merger with Jones & Greathouse CPA’s. Prior to the merger, Sandra had been with Jones & Greathouse for over 25 years working in various capacities from computer programming to secretary to bookkeeper, then to CPA. She later became a partner with Jones & Greathouse.
Sandra’s concentration is in tax. She has experience in individual, partnership, corporate, fiduciary and estate taxes. She became a Certified Specialist in Estate Planning (CSEP) in August, 2010, a QuickBooks ProAdvisor in September, 2014.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Certified Specialists in Estate Planning
- Coles County Landlord Association, Secretary/Treasurer
- Coles County Historical Society, Treasurer
- Mattoon City Council Member
- Past Chair, Co-Chair for the American Cancer Society Relay For Life of Coles County, currently on various committees
- Member of the Mapping the Future of Mattoon, serving on the Robust Economy team. Treasurer of the Coordinating Council of the Mapping group, serves on the By-Laws committee and the Executive Committee