Tara R. Blazina
Tara R. Blazina graduated from Murray State University with a Bachelor of Science, cum laude, in 2009 and a Master of Business Administration, cum laude, in 2010. She also obtained an Associate of Arts degree from West Kentucky Community and Technical College in 2008. She passed the CPA exam in December of 2011.
Tara began her career with Kemper CPA Group LLP as a staff accountant in August of 2010. She was promoted to senior staff in 2012 and manager in 2015. She has experience in the areas of tax and auditing. Her audit experience includes employee benefit plans, for-profit entities, not-for-profit entities, and governmental. Her tax experience includes tax planning and preparation for both individual and business income tax. She also has experience in Third Party Administration of 401(K) Plans.
In August of 2015, she began managing the bookkeeping department of the Paducah office. She assists clients with daily operations, payroll, and sales tax compliance. Her primary specialty/niche is in QuickBooks consulting, which includes certification as a QuickBooks ProAdvisor. She frequently uses her QuickBooks ProAdvisor certification to provide client consulting and training. In May of 2019, Tara became partner in the Paducah office, where she continues to provide excellent client service.
- AICPA (American Institute of Certified Public Accountants)
- Kentucky Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Certified QuickBooks ProAdvsor
- West Kentucky Community and Technical College’s College of Business Advisory Committee: 2017 to Present
- Business Networking International, Impact Chapter: 2012-Present, Vice President 2014 to 2015
- United Way of Paducah-McCracken County Board of Directors: 2012 to 2015
- Kentucky Colonel